23 апр. 2013 г.

Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Release At Google I/O Reportedly Delayed

Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Release At Google I/O Reportedly Delayed

A lot has already been rumored about Google's I/O conference. It is believed that the company will announce a revamped Nexus 7 and a 32GB LTE Nexus 4 instead of a next generation Nexus 5 smartphone. Google was also expected to announce the next major Android platform update, Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie. Its release has now reportedly been delayed by as much as four months to give ample time to OEMs so that they can keep up with the new Android version.
Another reason for this delay could be the launch of Motorola X smartphone.

Ubergizmo , Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Release At Google I/O Reportedly Delayed

See also:
, Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Release At Google I/O Reportedly Delayed

Комментариев нет: