19 мар. 2012 г.

Another alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 leak, this time without TouchWiz

Another alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 leak, this time without TouchWiz

Just yesterday we reported on an alleged leak of the upcoming and highly-anticipated Samsung Galaxy S3, and now it looks like more photos have surfaced although this time instead of a rendering, it appears to be of the device in real life and running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich sans Samsung's TouchWiz UI. According to the Reddit user who uploaded the photo:. Backstory: I am using a throwaway and I'm not going to disclose ANY information about his job because it could jeopardize it. He sent me this picture (I know, he shouldn't have used the flash but i guess we will take what we can get). Ok he gave me some specs as well.

Ubergizmo, Another alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 leak, this time without TouchWiz

Комментариев нет: