28 окт. 2013 г.

adsy.me launches on Kickstarter: a mobile web app enabling anyone to create & share mobile apps on the go

adsy.me is launching its mobile web app on Kickstarter. The app will be available just in time for Christmas. adsy.me is the most ambitious mobile WEB app ever released on both iOS & Android devices.Open the app maker straight in your mobile browser, no app store involved, nothing to download, simply type adsy.me and start creating your app. Mobile web UX at its best.Thanks to HTML5 and hardcore optimization, adsy.me works smoothly on iOS 6+ and Android 4.1 and up. The apps created with adsy open nicely on the desktop as well, and you can also embed them on your own website or blog.Design apps as if you were playing a game.

Press Release Distribution , adsy.me launches on Kickstarter: a mobile web app enabling anyone to create & share mobile apps on the go, adsy.me launches on Kickstarter: a mobile web app enabling anyone to create & share mobile apps on the go

Комментариев нет: